Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Wheel of Adventure!!!!!

Hello again! Can I just say thank you to all who read!? It means more to me than you know and I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read my silly posts ;) Anyways, moving to updates and yada yada.



So I had some big decisions to make recently. You know, those decisions that you know will have a huge impact on your life? So, crazy, and honestly a decision I never thought I would ever have to make. So pretty much business as usual. Anyway, I walked away from something I know and into the unknown. Why did I choose something so unpredictable? Here's why cause I'm sure you're dying to know. ;)

I chose the unpredictable choice because of two reasons. One is because I'm down for an adventure. I love the unknown sometimes. It can be super scary, but that's half the fun! My second big reason is because I knew that with my second choice, I would grow more as a person, both socially, spiritually, and physically. When you can see benefits like that, the decision  is a bit more clear, but in no way is it less hard. So that's where I'm at with that.

Here is what I've learned so far from this experience, though I'm sure there will be much more learning to come. I learned that God knows where you are supposed to be. You may think you know, but let's be real, you have no idea. That can be scary too, especially for people like me who like to have a game plan five plus years in advanced. What you think I'm kidding? Aaaanyways, I also am learning that God will never lead you to a place you aren't supposed to be. Ever. Now, that doesn't mean you don't have agency and can't  choose whether or not to go where you are being led. You can look at it more as God is strongly adviseing you to go where He wants you to.

Okay, so now that I am here, let the new adventures begin. I hope for all of you reading my blog, you will take God's advice. He knows you best after all. And where He will lead you sometimes can be a 'really? There? No way!' experience, but I can almost guarantee that afterwards, you will be so happy you listened, no matter how hard the experience was.



By the way, here is one of my all time favorite quotes. Just thought it went along with this post and I hope it will inspire you as much as it inspires me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment